CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Frustration after frustration

It's already 11.33am and I didn't start a thing on my work table. I haven't finish marking my student's assignment and lab reports, and also prepare the external examiner file. I still felt sore and numb from the yesterday news and today's event.

Yesterday, after we came back from, like normally I do, I will check the post box. I found a letter from oversea. I already knew it's going to be a bad news. I opened up the envelope and the letter says

"we're sorry to let u know that we can't offer the awards to you due to high competition and limited places"

My heart sank, I knew I didn't get that scholarship. I feel sooooo exhausted...and I think I had enough with all these scholarship thingy. Then, sy ajak suami sy puasa 3 hari berturut-turut dan istikharah 3 malam berturut-turut starting tomorrow. Sy da xlarat da nk pikir. Allah knows the best for us.

After the bad news, I went to bed with sore eyes. Sy sudah xlarat nk menangis, hinggakn da xde air mata lg utk dititiskan...Woke up this morning, siap2 nk g keje, siap2 duk dalam kete, tibe2 suami startkan enjin, enjin xmoh start...da sudoh....kete xleh start la pulok.

Sent few messages telling that we're gonna be late to work today due to our car. Pomen dtg, jump kete,then dia idup balik. Okay lah, drive to work to Puncak Alam. Xmatikan kete pon masa hantar Sarah ke taska. I have a feeling that the car will not gonna start again. And....my instinct is correct. Sampai ja opis, hubby try start balik kete, dia xnk start da....what does that mean???......................$$$$$.............. DUIT la.................pi beli bateri baru. Sekian!

0 comments: