CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

What's happening to me?

I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been slacking around for days, haven't get out from my house for days too. I blame it on the weather and myself. First, it's cold to be outside of the house with the temperature reaching to minus something, secondly because of the kelawar life that we've adapted due to Sarah's sleeping pattern. Yeah, she sleep through the day and wide awake during the night. So do us.

It's not like we don't want to rearrange her sleeping pattern but she sleeps when she wants to sleep no matter what we do to her. And me waking at 11 or 12pm, seems losing half of my day just sleeping. Argh!!! I need to get my mojo back. My motivation and so on. Help! Help!

0 comments: