CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sahabat

Sahabat sejati sukar dicari dan ditukar ganti.

Here I am whining about how difficult to handle a toddler when we go out and how difficult it is to be in foreign country whereas one of my dearest friend is struggling between life and death.

I miss her. I feel so guilty for not being a good friend to her. I miss her wedding day and I sometimes took our friendship for granted.

Suddenly the bad news hit me. She's in coma. I never thought she's gonna go through all this. Oh sahabat, be strong. We are going to grow old together.

I keep our promise. I never tell anyone regarding your condition. I thought you're gonna be fine.

Sahabat, maafkanlah diri ini tidak dapat berada di sisimu ketika ini. Aku halalkan segala-galanya dan maafkan dirimu. I know you're a strong girl.

p/s: xleh nk teruskan dah, sebak yg amat, I still remember her laugh, her voice and everything. Dear Allah, selamatkanlah sahabatku...

0 comments: