CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Rajuk yg pjg...

I have a lot of work to do now, but I can't really focus...firstly I don't know why lately I'm not so that productive in terms of work...secondly, my left hand is aching badly...mungkin sbb tido salah atau terlalu byk menaip,tp humang aih, mmg sakit la...and thirdly because I'm not in the mood of doing work,hahaha, my Mr. Mood has lost somewhere.

Puas da pujuk hati supaya rajin...boleh? tapi kenapa xrajin2 ek, mesti ada something yg sdg mengganggu pale hotak aku ni...yup, mmg betol pon. Yup, I think too much, about what people did to me. I'm thinking because I didn't get the answer why I deserve to be treated like that. Jahat sgt ke aku ni? buruk sgt ke ropa aku ni? buruk benar ke kelakuanku? why I can accept others flaws but when it comes to me, everybody just slam their judgement on me? why? oh why?

Why I didn't deserve a spot over there? Am I not that good enough? Am I not Islamic enough? Merajuk ar camni...xpe ar kalau gini, hehehehe,mcm bdk2 kecik je, tp true enough...I told my heart just to get over with it. Just forget that place, the people and everything. Just keep the best and sweet memories only and good people too to be remembered. Maybe it's true I didn't deserve the place. Others do. They are excellent and good enough to be there if compared to me. So just forget the u to the i to the a then.

Now, let's focus of what we have today, right now right here. Make the best of it. If people still think negative about me, I tell myself...who cares...I'm still the only one surviving here. I will and still survive. I didn't bother much about people saying me as 'manja, bekeng', and what not to list down the bad side of me here....hell ya, I do have flaws and I'd done terrible things and bad things in the past that I've regretted throughout my whole life. But life must go on, isn't it? By the way, not everybody is perfect though...we tolerate each other. If you treasure me, I treasure you the most. Simple. You don't care about me, I still care about you...

I do have flaws, but I'm a normal person. I've learn from my mistakes. I'll forgive whatever people have done to me, say about me...Cause I believe that will make me become more tranquil and peace. I do love and treasure my friends the most and my family (of course). Thank you for being around me and support me even though I'm a bad person. Let's be positive.

Bertabahlah, dunia bukan kekal selama-lamanya, apa yg dicari di dunia fana ini...pangkat & harta hanya perhiasan duniawi. Rezeki itu ada walau lambat atau cepat. Tersenyumlah dan dunia akan tersenyum dengan mu
.

0 comments: