CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things I want to do :.

If I was not destine to be an academician, here are the things that I want to do:
1) Be an expert and a very good clinician (at least one day I can teach based on experience)
2) Sign up for a swimming class
3) Sign up in a Mandarin class (want to finish what I've started)
4) Sign up with Malaysian Relief Agency ( da kontek da pon org tu, at least if my dreams to be an academic staff isn't fulfill, I want to help others as much as I can, hidup ni kalau xnyusahkan org pon da cukup baik)
5) Make the best of our life, not to get involve who don't want me and just being me.
6) Yeah, 1 more thing, I want to learn sign language. Want to be in 'their' world and be with them and know what they feel.
7) Go travel anywhere and everywhere whenever we have time.
Enough said... don't want to be stress out anymore, enjoy life, avoid stress, eat healthy, exercise regularly...done, decision has been made. FULLSTOP!

0 comments: